Buffalo Float Therapy Center Benefits
Our Buffalo Float Therapy Center utilizes flotation tanks that have many documented benefits. There are both physical and mental benefits. The effects sometimes last for days after your session. Flotation therapy is also referred to as sensory deprivation. This is because most tanks are designed to deprive your mind of sensory input. This allows your mind and body to relax. There is nothing for you to concentrate on. People use this therapy for many different reasons. Once you figure out what your floating for, we can offer you float schedule that works best for you. Our Buffalo Float Therapy Center can help those of you looking for stress relief, pain relief, and relief to many more ailments.
With many professional sports players and organizations starting to see the benefits of this wonderful alternative therapy option, It is hard to not come and see for yourself. Buffalo Float Therapy is here!
- Improved sleep patterns
- Faster Recovery from joint and muscle pains
- Increased Focus
- Major reduction in soreness of muscles and joints.
- Reduction of cortisol.
- Reduction of lactic acid.
- Rapid elimination of fatigue.
- Reduction of pain.
- Increased recovery of sprains and muscle tears.
The mental benefits that can come from our buffalo float therapy center can help customers enjoy a better more healthy life. Stress is the leading cause of so many different diseases that anything we can do to reduce stress could drastically impact out lives.
- Stimulates left/right brain synchronization
- Shifts brain waves from alpha to lower frequency beta, theta, and even delta
- Creates mental clarity, alertness
- Increases creativity and problem-solving
- Heightens visualization
- Deeper meditation
- Intensifies acuteness of all the senses and accelerates learning
- Enhances hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis
Come enjoy the largest and most densely dissolved Epsom Salt bath that you’ve ever experienced. Enjoy all the benefits Epsom salt has to offer you!
- Decreases the production of cortisol and ACTH
- Increases production of endorphin
- Speeds up rehabilitation and recovery
- Relieves pain (arthritis, migraines, injuries)
- Boosts immune function
- Improves circulation and distribution of oxygen
- Reduces blood pressure, pulse and heart rate
- Improves athletic performance
- Helps prevent sports injuries
- Faster recovery from injuries